Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the answer below, please use the contact form or send us an email to info@hudumakenya.go.ke

In Kenya, a certificate of conduct is issued to Kenyans residing in the country, Kenyans residing in foreign countries, foreign citizens (who are not aliens or refugees in Kenya) and foreign citizens (who are aliens and refugees in Kenya)

In case of loss of an ID card, the applicant shall produce a police abstract or a letter from an administrative officer certifying the loss.

If ID card number is unknown, the department resorts to search using fingerprints.

Yes we do. Kindly, drop your CVs and application letters at our office or you can email us on info@hudumakenya.go.ke

Whose total income from salaried or self-employment is more than Kshs. 1,000 per month or Kshs. 12,000 per year.

The word ‘Ombudsman’ is a Scandinavian word and concept which means a ‘representative of the people’.  The work of an Ombudsman has a dual dimension: on the one hand, the Ombudsman acts as an external mechanism of control, investigating complaints about maladministration and recommending corrective action where necessary.  On the other hand, the Ombudsman serves as a resource to the institutions, helping them to better their performance by directing attention to areas for improvement.  The ultimate goal in both instances is to improve the services provided to Kenyan citizens.

Kindly note that we are not offering that transfer service yet. You're therefore, required to personally pick the document from the station you did your application in.

Remember you can track the production status of your ID by sending the serial number on the waiting card (omitting the last digit on the serial number) as a text to 20031? Kindly try and share with us your feedback.

We do provide for children not exceeding 2 years of age and are born in the county where the Huduma Centre is located. You only need to come with the copies of original IDs of the parents and a copy of the birth notification.

But if you're in Nairobi, you can visit the regional Civil Registration offices located at Bishop House in upper hill for assistance.

Ask your Question

If you cannot find the answer below, please message us